Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm back, Baby!

I'm back in new territory again on Icarus. I had a 10 row set-back on Sunday but I have managed to get past it. I'm almost finished row 11 of Chart 4 and I am so happy!

I haven't started the Mystery Stole yet because I want to finish Icarus first. I stopped at Y2Knit last night to pick up an extra Inox US3 24" circular so that I can work on both ends. Susan told be that she had just got in sets of blocking wires. That will be my next purchase. While I was there I signed up for a needle felting class that she is hosting on Sept. 26th. It's being taught by Anne Boyer of Fanatica Fibers. Doesn't that sound like fun? I've watched felting being done but never tried it for myself. I fear I may be allergic to the wool but surely this small project won't kill me. Will it?



No comments: