Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Aauuurrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

I was on row 10 of chart 4 when I discovered that I had made an unforgivable error a few rows back. I spent about a half hour trying to fix it and finally ripped back to my lifeline at the beginning of chart 4. Disgusted? You bet I was. Ten f*****g rows!!!! But I knew I had to do it.

Meanwhile, others have started their Mystery Stoles and many have even finished the first chart. The second chart comes out Friday and I'll still be knitting Icarus. This vexes me! Vexes me!

I am learning acceptance. Acceptance of life's little ups and down. Minor setbacks. Yada, yada, yada. Blah, blah, blah.

I WANT TO BE DONE WITH ICARUS!

FINISHED!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! (Running in circles screaming with clenched fists.)

Okay (pant, pant), I feel a little better now (gasp, pant). Hand me my knitting.

No comments: