Monday, June 18, 2007

The First Ever KnitFlix

Left to right: Susan from Y2knit, Janis, Sonja (intern at Y2Knit) and Audrey.
Click for bigger

Friday evening was the first ever KnitFlix. Some of the social knitters from Y2Knit came over to my house and we ate popcorn, drank iced tea, knitted and watched Pride and Prejudice. I think everyone had a great time, we laughed and talked after the movie until almost 11pm.

It was so much fun to have everyone over to my home that I wish we could do it every week but people are busy with family and friends and I understand that, I'm busy too. Next Friday at Social Knitting we'll decide what to watch next. There was talk of continuing on the Jane Austin theme with Sense and Sensibility, Emma and Mansfield Park. We may even watch the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.

I sure hope the others had as good a time as I did and that everyone will come back for the second edition of KnitFlix!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Sounds like so much fun! I still haven't made it back up to H'town, but soon I hope.